Proviron is a synthetic, orally effective androgen without anabolic properties. Proviron is used in school medicine to treat or improve disorders caused by a deficiency of male sex hormones. For this reason, many athletes often use Proviron at the end of a steroid treatment to raise the decreased testosterone production. However, this is not a good idea because Proviron has no effect on the body’s production of testosterone but, as mentioned above, only reduces or completely eliminates the functional disorders of a testosterone deficiency. This is especially impotence, which usually results from an androgen deficit which can occur after the discontinuation of steroids, and infertility, which manifests itself in a reduced sperm count or poorer sperm quality getanabolics. Proviron is therefore taken during a steroid application or after discontinuation of steroids in order to prevent possible impotence or a reduced sexual interest. However, this does not contribute to the maintenance of strength and muscle mass. For this, there are more suitable preparations (see HCG and Clomid). Therefore, Proviron is unfortunately thought by many to be a useless and unnecessary preparation.
Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist
One should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist that prevents aromatization of steroids. In contrast to the anti-estrogen Novaldex, which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Novaldex), Proviron already prevents the aromatization of steroids. For this reason, gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the formation of estrogens, there is no recoil effect after discontinuation of the preparation, as is the case, for example, with Novaldex, where aromatization of steroids is not prevented. One might say that Proviron tackles the problem of flavoring at its root, while Novaldex only cures the symptoms. For this reason, male athletes should prefer Proviron to Novaldex. With Proviron, the athlete gains more muscle hardness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concentration remains low. This is positively evaluated, in particular, during preparation for a competition in conjunction with a diet. Feminine athletes, who naturally have a higher estrogen level, often supplement their steroid intake with Proviron, which results in better muscle hardness. In the past, it was common for bodybuilders to take 25 mg of Proviron every day for several weeks, sometimes even months, to be hard all year round. This was particularly important for athletes’ performances in guest performances, seminars and photosessions. Today, clenbuterol is taken over the whole year, as possible virilization symptoms can not occur, as is the case with Proviron. Since Proviron is very effective, male athletes typically need only 50 mg daily, which means that the athlete usually takes a 25 mg tablet in the morning and a 25 mg tablet in the evening. In some cases, a 25 mg tablet per day is sufficient. A combination of Proviron with Novaldex (50 mg Proviron and 20 mg Novaldex daily) leads to almost complete suppression of the estrogen getanabolics.
In men, the side effects of Proviron are low on a daily dose of 2 – 3 tablets, so that Proviron can be taken relatively safely for several weeks in combination with a steroid cycle. Since Proviron is well tolerated by the liver, liver dysfunction does not occur at the dosage indicated. For athletes who habitually act according to the motto “More is better”, the intake of Proviron can have a paradoxical effect. The most common side effect of Proviron – or, in this case, the most common secondary symptom – is a pronounced sexual overstimulation. Or in some cases a continuous penis erection. Since this condition can be painful and can lead to possible damage, the only clear solution is to reduce the dosage or discontinue the preparation. Female athletes should use Proviron with caution, as possible androgenic side effects can not be ruled out. Women who want to try Proviron once should not take more than a 25 mg tablet daily. Higher doses and ingestion times longer than four weeks significantly increase the risk of virilization symptoms. Female athletes who have no problems with Proviron getanabolics.biz achieve good results with 25 mg of Proviron daily and 20 mg of Novaldex daily and report an accelerated fat loss and more severe muscles in combination with a diet.
How to use Proviron in a test stack
Many bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts take hormone testosterone steroids to increase muscle mass and recover quickly from workouts. However, excess testosterone doses can convert to estrogen through a natural process and can cause gynecomastia (male breast development). Proviron synthetic steroid blocks this natural conversion process and can use bodybuilders to prevent the estrogenic effects of testosterone conversion. Things that will serve you:
Caliber 22, 1 “or 1.5” Syringes
Human chorionic gonadotropin
- Before you start, make sure you have enough testosterone, Proviron, and syringes to complete at least a 10-week cycle. For those who take the minimum recommended amounts below, this amounts to 2500 mg of testosterone and 3500 mg (140 tablets) of Proviron. Also, you will need a minimum of 10 syringes to inject testosterone.
- Inject a minimum of 250 mg of weekly testosterone. You will not see gains in muscle mass building or strength development using less than that amount. Many bodybuilders report using the double dosage, and some inject up to 1000 mg each week, distributed on three or four injections.
- Take at least 50 mg of Proviron per day throughout your entire cycle. This will block the estrogenic effects of the minimum amount of testosterone as specified above. If you take more than 250 mg of weekly testosterone, Proviron should be increased proportionally.
- Follow a well-planned exercise regime throughout the cycle getanabolics.biz. Do not make solid gains from the use of Testosterone and Proviron if you do not exercise enough or exercise properly. To maximize strength and muscle mass, follow the high-intensity training method (HIT), popularized by bodybuilder Dorian Yates. To increase the mass and to avoid injuries, you can use one of the low volume intensity protocols listed in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding.
- Eat properly for everything to maximize your earnings. When taking Testosterone and Proviron, you will not increase muscle mass if you do not eat enough protein. To increase the mass, shoot for a daily dose of 2-3 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. Also, you have enough energy to workout without eating enough carbohydrates. Multiply your body weight by 20, and try to ingest that many low-glycemic index carbohydrate calories index each day.
- Recover completely from your workout to sleep enough and rest. If you train properly while taking Testosterone and Proviron, you will need enough rest between your workouts and sleep enough every night. Avoid forming the same body part two days in a row, and shoot for eight hours of sleep each night.
- Post-cycle treatment with human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) begins. Long-term use of exogenous (externally produced) testosterone suppresses natural body production of this hormone. During the last week of the cycle, it initiates injection of 1,500-3,000 international HCG units every five to six days and continue this regime for three to four weeks after testosterone and Proviron are suspended.